The Shebikin' Pilot and Sheboatin' Captain for your tour is in charge at all times and will enforce the following policies. It is also the responsibility of the person who booked the tour to help the pilot in hosting the group in order to maintain a fun and safe experience.
Upon making a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email or text for your order. Please double-check your email address before submitting your booking.
If you did not receive a confirmation email or text, please give us a call to verify your email address and confirm.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your start time to ensure that we can check you in, sign liability waivers, go over the rules, and get the tour started on time.
For private group parties, 100% payment is due upon reservation, this is non-refundable.
Individual ticket reservations are charged the full price upon booking and are non-refundable.
Cancellations & Refunds
You may call or email us to cancel your reservation up to 14 days before your reservation date and receive a full refund. You may call or email us to reschedule your reservation date, subject to availability, up to 14 days before your reservation date.
We cannot cancel or reschedule less than 14 days from the reservation date. Any payments or deposits made will be forfeited in the case of cancellation within 14 days of the reservation date.
If your reservation is rescheduled, we cannot reschedule or cancel a second time. These bookings will still be charged the full amount. Make sure to cancel or reschedule in advance if you need to!
Shebikin' and Sheboatin' operates like a party bus service — you may BYOB beer and wine on board! We have the following policies in order to ensure both a fun, safe and legal experience. Observance of these policies is required for all groups:
- Beer and wine only — no hard liquor
- No glass containers on board
- Containers should remain closed until on board the vehicle
- Alcohol MUST REMAIN ON BOARD the vehicle at all times
- Maximum of 36oz of fermented malt beverage per person
All participants must provide a valid photo ID at the time of the reservation and sign a rider waiver.
NOTE: To stay on schedule, please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of your tour in order to have everything ready by the time your tour is supposed to start.
We ride rain or shine, but for safety we cancel if there is lightning or other severe weather. If we have to cancel the tour based on severe weather conditions, you will receive a 100% refund or rain check for another date.
Weather cancellations are not made until right before your tour’s scheduled start time, as weather can be unpredictable.
Inappropriate Behavior Termination
Inappropriate behavior by participants will result in termination of the tour for the entire group. Your party bike pilot has sole discretion on terminating a tour for misbehavior. Groups who have their tour terminated for any reason will not receive a refund and will incur a $100 penalty fee.
These behaviors include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Excessive intoxication — do not show up already intoxicated, and pace yourself!
- Removing open containers of alcohol from the bike onto the street
- Bringing alcohol off-premises from the bar stops
- Providing alcohol to anyone under the age of 21 or on the street
- Bringing glass or hard liquor on board in violation of local ordinances
- Jumping off the vehicle while it is in motion or in traffic
- Using vulgar language at pedestrians, the police, or other drivers
- Standing or hanging on the bike (you must stay seated when moving)
- Any other inappropriate behavior or violation of local, state and federal laws
Remember—The Shebikin' pilot and Sheboatin' captain is in charge! Make sure to have a good time, but use common sense and obey the rules!
Zero Tolerance Policy For Drivers
Shebikin' and Sheboatin' maintains a zero tolerance policy for our drivers on the consumption of intoxicating substances. Please do not offer the drivers alcohol. They will do their best to provide your group with an exceptional experience please tip the drivers, they deserve it.